SharePoint Online Site Build & Migration
- Sibanye-Stillwater’s USA region was previously on Google, as well as File Servers for document management and collaboration
- The current solution was lacking in terms of functionality and end-user usability, as well as compliance and governance on content.
Partner Solution / Services & Microsoft Technology
- Mint was responsible for defining the information architecture and SharePoint Online site design, navigation and layout, and implement the necessary security
- Services included Project Management, Architecture, Adoption & Change Management, Site Build, UX Design & Implementation.
Key drivers & Business Objectives
- Sibanye-Stillwater wanted a solution that would ensure content governance, compliance & security.
- The proposed SharePoint Online build and migration modernized the way they worked, and provided anywhere, any device access to content, with the right security, compliance and governance in place.
- The solution reduced the need for on-premise infrastructure
Value Provided & Business Outcomes
- This provided Sibanye-Stillwater with a centralized document repository & collaboration environment, that was accessible from any location and device.
- The solution provided the necessary governance and compliance to ensure GDPR compliance.
- The adoption and change management ensured that end-users were rapidly able to leverage and utilize the platform.
- Approximately 1600 users in their US offices.
- Compete win against Google suite
- Migration from on-premise to the cloud
- Adoption and Change management is key to ensure project success and enabled end-users.
- We are repeating the success in the USA region into their other regions, as well as additional sites for the USA region.